“Living and breathing an authentic story is the best way to survive in an conversation-rich world.”
Links from class:
Glogster – online multimedia poster
Storybird – online storytelling
ZooBurst – online 3d popup
FreePlayMusic – copyright free music
Pixlr – free online software to edit photos/images
Apps – A great list of apps
- Storyboard, script, and photos for digital story uploaded in Google Drive and shared with me (email@example.com ) . See my Diigo list for guidance/resources on digital storytelling.
- Read “PowerPoint is Evil” by E. Tuften, listen to NPR story about PowerPoint in the classroom.
- Watch the (8:19).
Post 1 response on your blog/class preparation:
- Explore your classmates blogs and post a comment on at least two blogs.
- After you watch (8:19), share your reaction/reflection on your class blog.
- Identify a learning standard for your content area and grade level as a target of focus for the semester (see your content area standards and/or the ISTE NETS, AASL, or VA Dept of Ed Site) and post your focus in the comments section of this post.